RATE / FEE
Fees are based on daily rates, hourly rates, or on a fixed project bid. Please use the contact form to get specific rates/fees for your illustration and artwork needs.
- I’m a “traditional”, kind of “old school”, “analog”, artist. As you’ve probably sensed with my portfolio, I primarily work in pen, pencil, and ink on paper. It’s what I do best.
- To be honest, using the computer to create illustrations and sketches isn’t something I do. So please note that I don’t offer any digital artwork or services — except scanning my illustrations and art for delivery.
- What I love is creating a concept and then watching the digital magicians who use their gifts to bring my creations to life. It’s a process that’s worked quite well on every project.
- I can execute a range of styles: realistic, semi-realistic, edgy, cartoony, hyper-stylized, or whatever visual direction you need.
- What I deeply enjoy is illustrating and drawing in the traditional style of illustrators like Chuck Jones, Jack Davis, Gluyas Williams, Tex Avery, Theodor Seuss Geisel, Bill Watterson and Bill Plympton.
- I work remotely and have excellent state-of-the-art phone, web cam (I can use Zoom for Video Conferencing), fax and scanning technologies at my fingertips.
I would enjoy discussing your design project with you and look forward to setting up a time to chat.